The TS EAMCET intends to assess a candidate’s aptitude, technical, and quantitative knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology. Candidates can refer to the information in the table below to get an overview of the TS EAMCET 2022. TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 registrations have started on April 6, 2022 on the official website- eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who will be applying for the exam should check the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern before appearing for the exam. The exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2022 will help them know the marking scheme and the number and type of questions asked in the exam.
Clear knowledge of the TS EAMCET 2022 exam pattern helps candidates make a good strategy to attempt questions in the exam. As the TS EAMCET, 2022 exam dates are already out, candidates should check all the important details about the TS EAMCET 2022 exam and take all the necessary steps to score good marks. Read the complete article to know the details of the TS EAMCET exam pattern, exam dates, marking scheme, minimum qualifying marks, syllabus, section-wise weightage and more.
Mode of Examination
Total Number of Questions
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1 Mark is Awarded for Every Correct Answer
TS EAMCET 2022 Engineering MPC Exam pattern
Candidates can check the TS EAMCET section-wise distribution of questions (for engineering) from the table below.
TS EAMCET 2022 Agriculture BPC Exam pattern
Candidates can check the TS EAMCET section-wise distribution of questions (for Agriculture) from the table below.
Marking Scheme for TS EAMCET 2022
TS EAMCET Online Test Instructions
There are certain instructions and guidelines that the students must follow for TS EAMCET entrance exam. Learning about the test instructions will help the candidates learn how to attempt the computer-based test properly. The complete online test instructions have been listed in the points below:
- It is advisable for the candidate to report the examination centre at least two hours prior to the allotted time.
- The candidates who arrive at the examination centre even a minute late than the prescribed time, will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- The candidates must bring the filled application form and hall ticket for TS EAMCET exam at the examination centre which will be verified before the commencement of the test. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without hall ticket and the application form.
- Before entering the examination hall, the candidate Will have to go for biometrics (fingerprint and photograph).
- The candidates will have to log in to the examination test portal using the login ID as given on the TS EAMCET hall ticket.
- The password to log in to the portal which will be provided to the students 10 minutes before the starting of the test by the examination invigilator.
- The candidates can also change the language of the exam (English/ Telugu) from the dropdown menu on the login page.
- The candidates will be for taken to the instructions page where they have to read all the instructions carefully, check on the box and click on “ I am ready to begin”.
- On starting the test, the questions for the exam will be displayed on the screen. The candidates can choose any question from the right-hand side to attempt the respective question.
- There will be different colour codes for the question for which the instructions will be given on the right-hand side. For instance, red colour represents the question which is not answered, green colour represents the questions answers, the grey colour represents the questions with no response, the purple colour will represent the question marked for review, and the purple colour with a green dot Will represent the question answers and marked for review.
- The candidate will have to choose one correct option among the four options given for each question. They can also clear their response, or mark the question for review by clicking on the options given in the below-left corner.
- After answering all the questions, the candidates will have to click on the submit button.
- The examination summary for the candidate will appear on the screen. The candidates will have to click on the “Yes” button to complete their examination.