EAMCET SPACE has made it easy for you to access handwritten short notes for the Statistics chapter which has importance in competitive exams like JEE and EAMCET
Statistics handwritten short notes PDF
Are Short Notes Important?
- While making short notes, you are reading your class notes/books thoroughly, and then you pick up the most important points and write them down. First of all, you are reading the book/notes thoroughly, which itself is very rewarding. Then you are rereading and writing down your important points, which is 3 times the normal revision of the most important points of the chapter.
- Short notes will help you in quick revision of any exam like Intermediate, EAMCET or JEE exam.
- Making short notes will make sure that you never ignore those matters because those are the first thing we see when we have less time to revise for a test. And trust me, JEE is half-cleared if you know those ‘important points’ well.
- Making short notes helps a lot during revision sessions, especially in class 12, when you need to revise a big topic in say, 2 hours. You can’t read the complete book. You can read the short notes and then instantly go for problem-solving.
To find more short notes provided by EAMCET SPACE, check here.
- Rank vs Marks for TS & AP EAMCET
- The EAMCET Agriculture/Medicine Important chapters with weightage click here
- The EAMCET Engineering Important chapters with weightage
- Sample papers and model questions for EAMCET
Have some recommendations and want us to add to this list? Sure! Email us or comment down below. If you have any doubt related to TS & AP EAMCET examination, feel free to comment or email us. We will try to respond with appropriate info as soon as possible.
EAMCET SPACE owns the right to publish the PDFs created by us. Copying without backlinking will lead to serious actions.